See Me At A New Time and Place

Some fellow Notre Dame enthusiasts have invited me to contibute my prose at their site.

Please continue to view my work here. I appreciate your continued support.

Go Irish!

Monday, October 08, 2007

ESP Week Six

It's week six and that means the release of the ESP. For those of you who don't know how this works go here. Each week I will release an updated version of the ranking system based on the previous week results. This week has all of the games played through October 7th. For your reference, our beloved Fighting Irish come it at 98 out of 120 Division-I teams in the AV Ranking.

As a reference point and as I pointed out earlier (
link here), the AV ranking successfully predicted four of the five BCS winners last year missing only the USC, Michigan game which the ranking essentially predicted to be a toss-up based on an extremely narrow points margin.

The ESP ranking:


The 8 team ESP playoff braket:

The AV ranking 1-25:

The strength of schedule (SOS) , adjusted win percentage (AWP), quality win/loss (QWL), and margin of victory (MOV) rankings:

0 comments: